Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How do you know if your PSA submittal is in the problem file??

Hi everyone,

How do you know if you have a problem with your submittal?

Do they call you? When you check your status does that message appear? Do you have to call them to find out?

Thanks to all...

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    It looks like the only time they post your status is when the grades are posted and order is shipped, so that probably won't be an indicator. How long has it been. If over two months I'd say there's a problem, but I just sent in my second sub today, so no veteran here.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I believe as long as the order is showing up as being logged in (not the initial more processing pending screen, the subsequent screen), that means everything is fine. If that initial further processing pending screen appears for too long, then you have a problem. Can someone confirm (or refute) this?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    thats right. if you check and its been logged in your fine. if not call. the best way is always to call. no one here could ever tell you it was on the problem shelf. though sometimes PSA calls or emails you. i had one on the problem shelf while on vacation for 3 weeks and got an email from a rep and had it straightened out. a problem with the voucher i used.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

When your order hasn't been logged in for 4 weeks. Don't expect a call from them.
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    4 weeks, I would say you have a problem. Call them and tell them you want to see if your order is on the problem shelf. That usually does it.
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    whenever you are in doubt call them.
  • Options
    You should get the standard email if there is a problem with "Submissions" in the title:

Dear Valued Customer,

We have received your submission and are unable to process it at this time. Please contact Customer Service immediately as there is a problem with your order and we would like to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Any one of our Customer Service representatives will be able to assist you.

PSA Customer Service

1-800-325-1121

Maybe check your spam folder...

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forget you submitted cards. Then the problem takes care of itself.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.