Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
I like Coins
Connecticoin
Posts:
13,278
✭✭✭✭✭
June 28, 2007 8:24AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
So now, why did the *poof* thread get poofed? I heard HRH even posted to it!!
Geez.
*For Sale on Ebay*
0
Comments
Options
curly
Posts:
2,880
✭
June 28, 2007 8:26AM
I guess I missed sumthin'.
Every man is a self made man.
0
Options
cmerlo1
Posts:
8,077
✭✭✭✭✭
June 28, 2007 8:28AM
ilikecoins.com!!!
You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
I guess I missed sumthin'.