Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question about PSA submissions

Heya all, Was wondering what the consensus is on stickering each and every sleeve with the line# info, any problems if you don't? I mean, is it a suggestion or a 'rule' from PSA?

Also, when you submit a large order of commons, do you always use a penny sleeve AND a card saver?

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

James

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I think it's always in your best interests to follow psa rules, keep your sub out of the problem shelf.

The stickers don't cost much, write them before you put the cards in.

If you cut the top corners of the penny sleeves you have a lower chance of dinging the corners by putting the cards inside. Not quite this sharp of an angle but you get the idea.

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I always use card saver Is, no penny sleeves.

And no, I don't sticker anything. Never had any problems.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I follow their instructions and always have quick turnaround times. I have mainly submitted 1970s Topps baseball and football.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    I always use the stickers also. To make it easier, I use return address labels. I print them out with the sub # on it and the line # blank and I just write the line number as I go. Saves time on the wrist.