Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Autograph Guests at National

Just found the Autograph pre-sale price list for this years national

Linky-Do

I can only make it there on Saturday, so looks like I'll be in line for Gordie Howe and need to talk my wife (of almost 12 days now) to stand in line for Sandberd (a bit pricey, eh?) and then get in line for Dickerson, then hurry over for Gary Carter. After that I'll hopefully be able to convince her to get in line for Jim Brown. Hey - somebody has to wait in the lines, and I'll be out cruising the tables, right?

Comments

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like maybe someone like TIttle would be a better value than Sandberg.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    CubsFan41CubsFan41 Posts: 513 ✭✭
    Interesting variance in what some of these guys charge for autographs. I can see them charging 20 to 50, but after that it's a little ridiculous in my opinion.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    DUDE!!! Bo Jackson! Also, the 'white" Frank Thomas!!!

Where do they come up with these guests???

• Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Tri-Star specials. They overcharge for nearly anyone that you'd want to get an autograph from, and the rest of the guys are generally ones you wouldn't want to get anyway. While I'm glad Tracercode is out of business, they at least got better guests.

<< <i>DUDE!!! Bo Jackson! Also, the 'white" Frank Thomas!!!

Where do they come up with these guests??? >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    This is one thing that always bugged me about "autograph" shows and Tri-Star in particular. You pay a great deal of money for an autograph, you stand there while the guy signs it, and they want to charge you an extra $6.95 for an "authentication" sticker???