Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Paypal Dispute Question

Seems to be the topic of the week!

Situation: Ordered a quantity of 4 cards (BIN from Ebay store), but only received one. I'm pretty sure it was an honest mistake, as sometimes I don't notice the quantity column at first glance, and the seller has 12,000 positive feedback (99.6%). The problem is, I've emailed and left voice mail with the seller but have not received a response. I only left the voice mail this morning, but assuming they do not respond and I have to do a paypal dispute, should I choose the incomplete order option, or will paypal throw that out since it's a partial shipment? There was no DC, so I don't have to worry about that technicality. This was like an $8 total order, so not a huge deal, but I still don't want to be throwing $$$ away. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    I would wait a couple of days for the seller to respond. If they do not respond, then email or call them again. Then if you do not get a response, I open a dispute. He might be on vacation or away from a computer for a couple of days.
  • ebayaddictebayaddict Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Open a dispute.........seems to get their atttention quicker. If just an error on their part they will correct it.
    "You must understand the difference in things that are similar, and the similarity of things that are different"