Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

put some extra 50 bowman football psa graded on ebay

got about 30 or more of my extras on ebay now if anyone is looking for any of them for the registry, i lack 1 card # 140 jim white,cant find the stupid thing anywhere for some reason,ive looked the web all over and ebay ,anyone got one gimme a holler,i have the other 11 sent in and am just waiting!working on a website now,just the rough edges so far as yahoo sitebuilder is not compatible with windows vista, so i have to do it on my laptop,i think all the links work on it,you can get to my store thru this link rubesmilitariaandsportcards.com image it hasnt hit the search engines yet but has been submitted,will have a ton of psa cards on there eventually,got about 500 out now PEACE
randy
rube26105

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you might have a Glen "Army" Davis?
  • Options
    Jim White and Joe Tereshinski were my last 2 toughest cards to find. I'm still looking for PSA 8's to upgrade. Good luck on the White. Ebay has been slow lately in regards to 50 Bowman football. You'll find that it'll pick up in Sept and should see more cards for sale.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    Anyone else know why Jim White is so tough? image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i have a glenn davis sent in but i havnt got it back yet-i think i do anyways, the last month theve been runnig the 1960 up special so ive been sending in tons of good cards,when i get my credit card bill boy is my wife gonna be mad,i know i had a davis last week but sold it on ebay, it was just a psa 5 i think, maybe this other one will be better if it ever gets here,i sent in 25 and its been about a month so they should be coming, theve never sent me email with the grades yet though!
  • Options
    i just looked thru my safe and did find a# 16 davis, its a psa 5,i could use a 4/29/31/33/66/68/115/121/132/141-i have them sent in, or a 62 or 67 or 136 as the grades on mine stink-3 and 4 i think,if you have any of these i will trade ya thee davis depending on what you have ,or if you already have a psa 5 davis thats ok too,i must have already got my cards back cause i see mine is upgraded to a 6 now rube26105@suddenlink.net email
  • Options
    ive saw 2 on ebay in the last month and bid but i always forget or am doing something and forget,and someone else gets em!1st one was a psa 8, 2nd one was raw
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking, I am looking for a psa 7