Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Garbage Pail Kids for sale

I'm going to be listing these on ebay but I figured I would give everyone here first chance at them. These are all the old series from the 1980's. These all came from unopened boxes and cases and are all pack fresh mint condition. I divided these into different lots for selling on ebay. All prices include shipping and your welcome to make any offers. Here's what I have:

1st Series Mini UK-
Lot of 40 cards (25 different all B's) with no gum or wax stains- $16

1st Series-
Lot of 21 different cards with no gum or wax stains, Matte back, #'s 2a, 2b, 4b, 7a, 8b, 10a, 13a, 17a, 21b, 23b, 24a, 26a, 29a, 29b, 30b, 33a, 34a, 34b, 37a, 38b, and 39b. Centering varies a lot on these. Matte back cards come in the OPC packs so many have rough cuts similiar to old hockey cards. Although pack fresh, I would call this lot NM condition- $40

Lot of 6 different cards, all exactly the same as the lot of 21 except these 6 cards have light gum stains, #'s 16a, 18b, 32a, 34b, 38b, and 39a- $5

2nd Series-
Lot of 49 different cards with no gum or wax stains- $28
Lot of 20 cards (16 different) with no gum or wax stains- $12
Lot of 48 cards all with gum stains- $12

3rd Series-
Complete Set of 82 cards w/2 variation cards (84 cards total) with no gum or wax stains- $22
Near set of 79 cards w/2 variation cards (81 cards total) with no gum or wax stains- $21
Near set of 70 cards w/2 variation cards (72 cards total) with no gum or wax stains- $18
Lot of 57 different cards with no gum or wax stains- $14
Lot of 56 different cards with no gum or wax stains- $14
Lot of 35 different cards with no gum or wax stains- $9
Lot of 53 cards (21 different) with no gum or wax stains- $13
Lot of 24 cards all with gum stains- $5

4th Series-
Complete Set of 84 cards with no gum or wax stains (25 sets available)- $20 each

5th Series-
Near Set of 66 cards with no gum or wax stains- $15
Lot of 91 cards (43 different) with no gum or wax stains- $20
Lot of 47 cards all with gum stains- $7

6th Series-
Near Set of 82 cards with no gum or wax stains- $15
Near Set of 56 cards with no gum or wax stains- $12
Lot of 53 cards (30 different) with no gum or wax stains- $12
Lot of 53 cards all with gum stains- $7

My ebay name is wabittwax if you would like to check my feedback. I take Paypal or check/mo. PM me or email me at wabit2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    man i can remember when the 1st series of these came out in 1986 i think it was, people thought it was the worse thing ever,look at the world now lol good luck!!!
    rubesmilitariaandsportcards.com
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    "man i can remember when the 1st series of these came out in 1986 i think it was, people thought it was the worse thing ever,look at the world now lol good luck!!!"

I was born in 1974, so I was 12 when they came out. I remember several of my classmates thought they were the coolest thing and many of us would walk to the 7-11, about a half mile from school....and in the opposite direction of home for me, to get packs.

Several of us put sets together and I kept up with them to around series 4....I even had those buttons.

I have been thinking about getting into the GPK cards graded, but I collect too many sets already.....so we will see.

Good luck with your sales wabittwax.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.