Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SCAN YOUR FAVORITE STAR WARS CARDS HERE! EVEN SITH ARE WELCOME!

My Two favs! Luke #1 and a #7 full color proof 1/1 BVG 8.5 1/1. Very tough to get a grade higher than an 8 on a proof. The direct link are for my two scans, bigger pics than can be posted. Let's see some more scans!! http://www.mypicshare.com/se622feppic.html http://www.mypicshare.com/473om4dcpic.html

Comments

www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    www.vintagestarwarscards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
    transparentpunk@hotmail.com
  • I can see why the large Vader would be a fav...that is really cool.
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Okay Paul, I'll bite...

What are those black border sticker looking cards? Those are awesome!
    Any info on those would be appreciated!

greg
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • 1977 Topps Argentina, set of 66 gummed stickers, 11 character cards, 16 puzzle pieces, sticker album. These are from the 11 character cards....

www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • how come you don't get these cards slabbed?
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Hi!

Good question. In general, I only get cards slabbed where condition makes a difference and usually where I have a chance at completing an entire slabbed set. These are so rare that I'm gald to have some of them in any condition, will probably never come across upgrades, and certainly won't complete the set in my lifetime (#23 and #88 are in my opinion the toughest Star Wars cards period, from any vintage set from any country). FYI, these are my current wants from this set:

1977 Topps Argentina Star Wars #23 (main set), #73, 79, 84 (puzzle cards), #88, 91, 93 (character cards).

If I ever did have them slabbed, I would only want them tagged as "authentic", which is nice but frivolous when I have plenty of other cards that I really want "graded" but just cant afford to send in right now....

Paul H.
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info! Cool cards!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Hey Paul,

why don't you collect some of the newer sets, and hold on to them and in 20 years when Star Wars turns 50. You can have a more complete collection. Probley by then, they'd have released Episode 7, 8 & 9.
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • If I was a gazillionaire I guess I would haha, but I have to limit my collecting (as I suppose we all do). Trust me, I never run out of ways to spend my $$ to the point I can barely afford food and gas, just on the vintage!

Paul H.
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • imageimage
    imageimage
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
  • transparent---That Mcquarrie Vader Tip Top card is Awesome !!!!
    imageimageimage