Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just My Opinion But This Board Is Becoming A Second Sports Cards And Memorabilia Forum.

There are a lot of new members who show a lot of promise and who will be excellent members of the forum. I truly welcome them. Having said that, there are a lot of threads on this forum coming from many new members that have nothing to do with the PSA Registry. These posts belong on the Sports Cards and Memorabilia Forum.

I mention this because this PSA Registry Forum is starting to look a lot like a duplicate of the the Sports Cards and Memorabilia Forum. If that's the case then we don't need two forums.

This is not meant to insult, infuriate, belittle any new members. We welcome all new folks here and their input. I just think we should all make a concerted effort to kindly direct Non PSA Registry items to the other board. Am I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Z,

I agree with you.
  • Options
    I'm one at fault here and I'll move my posts to the proper area. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dale
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
    1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
    Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
    #15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
    #23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
  • Options
    Z,

I have to agree
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Thank you Dale. We all use the Sports Cards Board so your questions and concerns will get answered there by many of the same people here image.
  • Options
    I'm new on this site and I don't know if I belong here or not. If someone will look at my post and tell me, I'll be glad to move if needed. Thanks.image
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cardsg12 - thanks for inquiring. Yes, population report questions should go to the Sports Board. This PSA Registry Board is really just for discussions about the Registry which is where set collectors go to officially register their cards with PSA. Thanks again image.