Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Belarus Error Coin?

I just recieved a Belarus 2005 Silver 20 Rouble Bogs of Almany with a Great Gray Owl on one side. Ive noticed that all the descriptions that I have read about them, the edge is supposed to be Corrugated, yet on my coin the edge is smooth. It does have the lettering around the edge as it is supposed to. Is this something that could happen or am I looking at a fake? The detail and all seems the exact same, just missing the reeding. Any one heard of this issue on the coin? Any help is greatly appreciated.

PlatinumDuck

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities