Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Lot of 400 1980 BB cards and '86 wax boxes for sale...

I've got 400 1980 Topps BB cards fresh from two wax box rips that I am looking to sell. These cards are straight from the wax pack and have not been handled. The cards are 95% commons with a few minor stars still in the group and a number of duplicates. These cards are in NMMT condition or better. Great for grading for anyone working on a 1980 set or someone with the time to go through them all and submit some for grading. I am looking for $30 delivered for all of them. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed on these.

I also have 3 1986 Topps wax boxes that I want to sell as a group for $30 delivered. BBCE sells these for $13 per box so with shipping you will be saving almost $20.

Please PM or email me at mjmurphy31@aol.com if interested. I accept Cashier's Check, Money Order, or personal check.

Thanks,

Matt
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

"I have a split personality, and he is a regular SOB"

Comments

• Options
    I'll take $20 for the box of 400 '80 Topps and $25 delivered for the 3 '86 Topps wax boxes. Any takers?
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

• Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    pm sent

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options

Sold the 3 '86 Topps wax boxes, but still looking to get rid of the 400 1980 Topps BB cards. $20 delivered.

Matt