Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1st Submission Mail Day-One Problem Error on Label

I received my cards back today from my 1st PSA submission. The only problem is one of the cards came back mislabeled. I sent in a 1960 Topps #66 Bob Trowbridge that received a PSA 8 but the label on the holder identifies the card as #22 Rocky Bridges. Has this ever happened to anyone else and what can I do to get the correct label?

Comments

• Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Send it back to PSA and write on the submission form mechanical error. They will fix it for free and ship it back to you at no charge. Your just on the hook for getting the card to them.

Jeff
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    mislabeled cards happen with PSA all the time. I have a collectors showcase with some of my finest examples. This is one of their major problems that they dont seem to care about fixing. though they will fix the error for you. you have to send it back and then they will send you a voucher for the shipping to them.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    I love this one, heres a fine example. However PSA removed the number from the population. It's actually Heine Wagner!

Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    HA!! thats a doozie there,heine for honus,that would be a pretty good deal, ive been pretty lucky so far, ive prob sent in 500 or so so far,havnt had any of em messed up yet,im sure my time will come though!im looking for 50 bowman football #140 jim white if anybody has onerubesmilitariaandsportcards.comimage
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Mechanical errors are probably the #1 reason for eroded confidence in PSA. Tighten up on sloppy mistakes and customer satisfaction (and market share) will certainly soar.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OHHHH ,,, I want it!!!!!!