Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What is the usual turnaround time on registry set freebies?

Hi Guys, I recently sent in an invoice for some registry set freebies (6 cards total). What is the usual turnaround time on registry set freebies? Is there a limit in business days or is it whatever it takes? Neil

Comments

• Options
    Neil - no guaranteed turnaround time on freebies. I sent in my 1972 Baseball freebies and my 1971 Supers freebies in the same package. The '72's popped in three days and the '71 Supers took over two months.
  • Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Hi Joe, Four of the six cards were autographed. Perhaps the value of these cards will go up by the time I get them back (they will all be dead by then). I'd like to be hopeful about a quick turnaround but you never know with all of the specials that have been running the past few months. If a $5 per card price gets you a 3 month wait then free gets you a year? I'll keep you posted provided that I don't forget that I ever sent it (due to old age). Neil
  • Options
    My two free subs each came back in two weeks, time sent to time recieved. No wait time because of 1-3 card free sub.

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    No guaranteed turnaround, or even an approximation like there is with the renewal freebies.

Here are my last two set reg freebie subs though.

Date Received: 05/17/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 05/24/2007
    Date Shipped: 05/29/2007

Date Received: 05/17/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 05/22/2007
    Date Shipped: 05/24/2007
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    right now they are looking at 2013
  • Options

<< <i>Hi Joe, Four of the six cards were autographed. Perhaps the value of these cards will go up by the time I get them back (they will all be dead by then). I'd like to be hopeful about a quick turnaround but you never know with all of the specials that have been running the past few months. If a $5 per card price gets you a 3 month wait then free gets you a year? I'll keep you posted provided that I don't forget that I ever sent it (due to old age). Neil >>

ND--what you wrote is scary--how do you know they will all be dead by then???

Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)