Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Jackson Rookie -What will it grade?

Sorry about link for scan,someday I'll learn.

Going to submit.
Thanks
Larry

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • 6-7.
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6-7
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

6, Possibly 7

Good Luck!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • I was hoping 7.
    But with the centering,which always throws me off,& 3 corners with wear.
    Probably 6.
    Larry
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    6/7
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I would guess 6 maybe 7
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    if you're doing it for the $, you may want to consider selling it raw instead.

gl regardless & nice CARD!

julen
    RIP GURU
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>if you're doing it for the $, you may want to consider selling it raw instead. >>

As someone who sells a decent amount of raw mid grade vintage cards, I think a PSA 6 will bring more than the raw version even when factoring in PSA fees and shipping. eBay bidders will want to pay around $75 for that card, and I think a PSA 6 would do closer to $125. Just my opinion though.

Also, if you're going to grade it, I'd give it a good left to right measuring before you send it in. Maybe its just my eyes.
  • I'm going to submit it today. I have free grading from renewal.
    Hopefully can grab a 7 on a good day!
    I'll post the result.
    Thanks for all the opinions.
    Larry