Home Sports Talk
Options

Finally got my new vintage Lakers jersey.... #99 Fletch

gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
Been wanting to get one of these for over twenty years and it just arrived in the mail today....
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Awesome image

One of my favorite book series and the original movie is easily in my top 10.

Allegedly, they are working on a Fletch 3 but not sure which book it will based upon.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I have heard that a Fletch 3 is in the works with Kevin Smith directing, but without classic Chevy Chase it would not be nearly as exciting to me. And the Chevy of today likely could not pull it off...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta get the wig too..

Mike
    Bosox1976