Home Sports Talk

Kenny Rogers Return

Rogers pitched a great game last night in his return to the mound. Smoltz looked awesome early on but the Tigers got to him to pick up the win.

Comments

• Another great job today against the Rangers. The Tigers starters have been pitching good, now if we can get the relievers going we'll be all set.
  • I want Kenny to do just well enough to help my fantasy squads (i grabbed him off the waiver wire in 2 different leagues!) but not too good, as I would prefer if Detroit finished 2nd. to my Tribe image
  • Still a long way to go in the season. It wouldn't surprise me if both the Indians and Tigers make the playoffs. We can't forget about the Twins either. They could go on a run like they did last year.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenny "the gambler" Rogers is now Kenny "the Dinasaur" Rogers

Good for him
  • Another win for Kenny against the rival Indians. Verlander is taking care of business so far today too. Lets catch those Indians and get back in first in our division.
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Another win for Kenny against the rival Indians. Verlander is taking care of business so far today too. Lets catch those Indians and get back in first in our division. >>

Amen brother!! Another Verlander victory!!image
  • Another Tiger fan! Alright!