Home Sports Talk
Options

Mike and Mike in the morning

I generally like these guys on ESPN2 but sometimes their little put down jokes towards each other drag on longer than they should.
Golic especially gets carried away with that kind of banter and needs to know when to just get off it and onto another subject.

I would rather hear more sports talk and not so much of the mindless chatter.

Comments

• Options
    And tomorrow Greenberg milks the cow...literally.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>And tomorrow Greenberg milks the cow...literally. >>

I heard about that, he lost a bet on the NCAA basketball tournament and now has to milk a cow.
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    I do like M&M but I think they overplay the jock vs. little guy angle too much.

I can't stand that Pocket Driver commercial.
    Travis
  • Options
    love mike and mike but Cowherd is my favorite.
  • Options
    Golic tries to play the 'bully' against Greenberg way too often...it's become an overused and tired schtick. It's also apparent that Golic's still bitter that he's not in the MNF booth.
  • Options
    Cowherd is the best! Was skeptical when he took over for Tony K but I look forward to his show more than any other on ESPN. He does sports with a little bit of other mixed in. I agree with Michigan on Mike and Mike but they are on the fast track to get MNF at some point.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
    wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
    going to feel all day. "
    ~Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    They're best at football with the help of ESPN analysts "the professor" and Curry (who I think is amazing).
    Take the plunge into my ebay store
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure about Cowherd. I don't think anyone on the radio makes me ask "WTF is he even talking about?!" more than him. I guess I'm still iffy on him.
    Travis
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I have found myself absolutely addicted to this show. I can't figure out why. It's just entertaining to watch.
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>I have found myself absolutely addicted to this show. I can't figure out why. It's just entertaining to watch. >>

I like it to but someone needs to teach Golic when a joke has worn itself out and
    they need to move on to another subject. I notice that Greenberg sometimes has an exasperated look on his face when
    Golic does not shut up.