Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Mercury dime set

PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
There is that noise again. I dropped to number 13, was 13 then 12 and 13 again. I hope they don't change the mercury dime set. Good luck to all.

Pat Vetter
Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat: I'm betting the 45 micro s will be added to the set,42/41s maybe but I doubt it. Much action within the Registry in the last three weeks. Looks like everyone is really getting into it. Many sales on eBay also for the Mercs. Maybe the Lady is Finally coming into her own. Take Care,Have Fun and See Ya: Ken
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that all is left alone. The 41/42 is an error not part of the set. I don't know what to say about the 1945 micro S, I can't argue either way on that one. Errors shouldn't be included in sets. Just my view, but I feel VERY strongly about that. Errors belong in an error set.
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of the Washinton guys felt the same way about errors. Better talk real loud.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    I hope they do not include the overdates or the micro s, even though I already have them, I agree with Pat, they are not a part of the real set!
    Dennis

My Dimes
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    tggrtggr Posts: 748
    Hey Pat,
    Don' slip to much I just moved to 18th.
    LOl Rayimageimage