Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BB HOF'er PSA/DNA authenticated items for sale...

I just recently got some PSA/DNA authenticated items back and I'm looking to unload them. I have attached scans of all the items and each comes with a nice Certificate of Authenticity from PSA. Here is what I have and what I would be looking for for each item but I'm always willing to negotitate because I really want to get rid of these. I accept cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks, etc. Please PM or email me at mjmurphy31@aol.com if interested or have any questions:

Ted Williams (Official American League Bobby Brown baseball) singed on the sweet spot in bold blue ink.
Asking $225 delivered

Willie Mays (Official National League baseball) singed on the sweet spot in bold black ink
Asking $90 delivered

Hank Aaron signed glossy 8X10 photo (comes professionally matted and framed)
Asking $100 delivered

Ted Williams Limited Edition piece (#1753 of 1941 - beautiful wood plaqued piece with William's batting records. Singed litho is 8X10 and the whole plaqued piece is 20X13. Comes with 2 COA's one from PSA/DNA and one from Gallen Sports Productions, INC.)
Asking $225 delivered

Ted Williams singed black and white piece (11X14 singed photo comes professionally matted and framed - a nice large framed piece)
Asking $250 delivered

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

"I have a split personality, and he is a regular SOB"

Comments

• Options
    bump
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish" - Chevy Chase

• Options
    Update on prices:

I've got a buyer for the Ted Williams signed ball

I've lowered the prices on the other items as follows:

-Willie Mays signed baseball - Was $90----Now $80 delivered

-Hank Aaron signed glossy photo comes professionally matted and framed -Was $100-------Now $90 delivered

-Ted Williams dual COA's plaqued Limited Edition piece - Was $225----------Now $200 delivered

-Ted Williams large 11X14 singed B/W picture nicely mated and framed - Was $250-----------Now $220 delivered

These are very good prices compared to what these items go for regularly on ebay and the framing cost alone on these makes them a great deal. Please make me a reasonable offer because I would love to unload these items. Willing to negotiate.

Thanks,

Matt

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Dang it. I wanted that Williams ball... If that falls through for some strange reason, let me know. I like the Williams lithos too but just don't have the room for them.
  • Options
    FWIW... I had a very smooth transaction w/ Matt on a autographed ball last month. The ball was well-packaged & arrived quickly. A great guy to deal with, IMO!
  • Options
    Thanks Yankeefan. I'm still looking to negotiate on these, anybody interested please PM me.

Matt

• Options

I've sold the Williams and Mays baseballs but I still have the Aaron signed/framed 8X10, and the two nice Ted Williams auto'ed/framed pieces. Somebody please make me a reasonable offer on any of these three pieces.

Matt