Home Autographs Forum
Options

Any interest in Richard Ramirez Autograph?

Would anyone in this forum be interested in purchasing an authentic 1976 yearbook containing a dedication to my Aunt from the "Night Stalker", Richard Ramirez? This is my first time in the forum. Feedback please!

Comments

• Options
    i would be very interested! what type of monetary value would you be looking for on an item like this?

almo
    life's a garden baby, dig it!
  • Options

<< <i>i would be very interested! what type of monetary value would you be looking for on an item like this?

almo >>

Well, that's the problem Mr. Dayne. I don't know how much in value something like this would be worth. BUT, if it were up to me, I think somewhere between $50,000.-$150,000. would be fair. I investigated and found out that certain collecters have paid that much and more for serial killer artifacts such as paintings, clothing, weapons, hair, etc... I guess I would really like to auction it off! Out of curiosity, how much would you pay for this yearbook?
  • Options
    very cool, could you post a picture of the excerpt.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Would you sell your soul for an omlette -extra cheese- millions in cash- hottieswith blonde hair and nice girl tudes?
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.