Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FS - PCGS REGISTRY SET #32 - Lincoln Proof's with Varieties

Up for sale is the #32 PCGS Registry Set - Lincoln Cents with Varieties, Proof (1959-Present).

There are some very rare Lincolns in this set, so if you need them, I have a lot of them in this set. I will not break up the set because I have no time to try and sell them individually.

Sell Price - $11,500 (Includes Shipping, Insurance, etc.)

You will not be disappointed !!!!

If you have any interest, please PM me or email me at jmderocker@aol.com

Thanks,

JD

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
President/CEO
The Rocks Collectables, LLC
TRC, LLC
jderocker003@gmail.com
SPMC Member - LIFETIME
EBAY - TRC, LLC

Comments

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    I congratulate you for putting a price in the thread. image
  • Options
    TheRockTheRock Posts: 766 ✭✭
    Thanks for the link Russ. I forgot about that part - LOL

Much appreciated for covering me back image

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC

• Options
    Just an fyi: you might do better selling it by listing it in the NON-variety classification (and filling in the few holes - i.e. the '61,'62, '69S & '06) since you don't have many varieties (except for the Type-2's & the 70-S SD) any way.

It wouldn't take more than $200 to get all 4 coins in decent grades.

Heck, I've got (arguably the toughest of the 4) a very nice OGH '61 in 65DCAM I'll "donate to your cause" for $50 delivered (all scratches on the holder):

This way you'd have a complete set for sale & might command a better premium. Anyone looking for a variety set won't be too excited about this set since there are no BIG varieties (i.e. 60-L/S, 60-S/L, 71-S DDO, & '90 No S) except for the 70-S SD in 68DC. If you had those 4 plus the SMS's in Cam/DCAM there'd be serious competition for it IMHO.

On the other hand, if you DO want all the varieties plan on about 10k (a little less to a LOT more depending on the grades) to fill all the holes. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments RBinTex. The only reason I listed it with varieties is because of the T2's and the Small & Large dates on the 1970's. Since these are still very tough to come by, I will leave the listing as is for now. As for adding more to the set, nah. My major passion is currency and has been for sometime now. I would love to add more if the spark comes back for me on the Lincolns. If they sell, great. If not, it does not bother me. I figured I would post them for sale to the members here because I set the price very resonable and did not feel like sticking it to a a CU member.

Thanks for all the help guys. image

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you had those 4 plus the SMS's in Cam/DCAM there'd be serious competition for it IMHO. >>

Yeah, and there are so many of those around it'd be real easy to do.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Certainly not easy (thus the increased demand) but DEFINITELY doable (pretty easily) in cam for the SMS's and mid grades on all the others.

Is completing a set supposed to be "easy"? image

The more difficult the pursuit the greater the satisfaction of the completion - NO?
  • Options
    SOLD !!!

TY

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC