Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Took some pictures of some of my favorite coins! (although my photography isn't too good).

pcgs ms67rd 1967 pop 6/0
pcgs ms67rd 1968-s pop 35/1 best of 7 I got graded (dot near N on reverse is on slab)
pcgs ms67rd 1970-s small date pop 7/0
pcgs ms67rd 1976-d pop 15/0 arguably ms68, blows away the others I've owned
pcgs ms67 1983-d pop 9/0 key date!
pcgs ms67 1994-p pop 7/0
pcgs ms67 1980-d pop 33/1 arguably ms68, blows away the pq Richard Green halves I own
imageimage
pcgs ms66 1971 pop 34/0 thanks to James Sego, second best he's owned (picture is lousy, the strike is great)
imageimage
pcgs ms67 1976-p TII, pop 8/0 thanks to DennisL
pcgs ms67 1981-p pop 16/0 (super nice luster, picture doesnt show it)

Comments

• Options
    Very nice coins and your images are great. I really struggle with images. I'm camera illiterate, so
    I use only my scanner. BTW, did you sell everyone of those 68S Lincolns?

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    Thanks Mike. Yep, they're all sold.

I added even more images in my registry set.

I also have an ms67 70-p dime, pop 3/0, an ms68rd 82-d sd zinc cent (probably 1 of only a few) and an ms67 82-p quarter, pop 13/0, that will be added shortly.
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look like really nice coins, and for a non-Lincoln cent collector those images are valuable in terms of identifying the quality that one might expect in this grade range.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    2 more pictures... Going to pcgs this week...
    imageimage
    1969 far nicer than the ms67rd (pop 4/0) that I once got graded.
    imageimage
    1989-p ngc ms68 pop 1/0, nicer than the other pcgs ms67's, but we'll have to see what pcgs says this time.
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LincolnsRule:

Those are some exceptionally nice coins. I especially like the Lincolns. It's so cool to think about what I was doing in those years. For instance, for the years represented by the four Lincolns you illustrate, I graduated from high school in one of those years; in another I started graduate school. I think these sorts of memories are a reason I like collecting moderns...though, LincolnsRule, nothing I have comes close to your beautiful coins.
    Mark

• Options
    WOWimage Do you still have an 1969 PCGS MS67RD Lincoln? If so are you willing to let go of it?image
  • Options
    Thanks Mark! (I graduated high school in 1996, and started grad school in 2000. Haven't finished yet!).

Hi Coinking! I think I sold you a 1969 dime. You have a super nice 1969 mint set in the registry! No, I sold the ms67rd as soon as I found this other one. Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Jaime,

WOW those are some great pics and some great coins. The stuff you find never ceases to amaze me lol.