Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Do you see any Irony here? This is PCGS Forums you're complaining on!

Amazing. Each and every thread is now filled with complaints on how PCGS "doesn't listen". How, "you must purchase 5% stock in CU to have a voice". PCGS is all about "the cash register not the registery Set".

Enough! The irony is all your whining is being supported by PCGS! It's their Web space! Their Web Site!
It's enough to make me not blame PCGS for NOT listening. Why should they?
They know most of you had to ride the little yellow school bus.
Why the headaches of having to deal with the lot of you?

Please. Enough of the wailing and sobing. You've had a nice cry, now it's time to be productive.

You had Mitch. Now, rightfully so, he's bowed out. Back to square one. Nothing resolved other than a bickering forum full of losers.

Get it back on track. There's still time to make this all work before most of you loose all credibility with PCGS.

Oh, and before you take the easy out and flame me, why not read this thread again- if it applies to you, make the necessary attitude adjustment. If it doesn't (and, re-read it, because it probably DOES), then move along. No worries.
MM

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    All the little boys at the cookout gathered in a circle, whipped it out, and piddled on the beautiful campfire, before the steaks could sizzle, just because it's so much fun to piddle on a campfire. image
  • Options
    Anyone want a raw marshmallow? image
  • Options
    BOLDLY stated MODMAN.

Get back to collecting and talking about coins, why we like them, sharing information about the coins we have. Much more fun. Almost as much fun as watching my daughter play volleyball.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    losers??

Not everybody, some great guys here but like I said last night I'll delete my Registry sets, crack them out & send them to ACG and sell them on eBay. This mess is getting old and starting not to be fun. image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Dog-

STOP! Now very slowly, step back from the edge of the cliff. Easy now, back away and repeat after me: "I will not submit coins to ACG, I will not submit coins to ACG, I will not submit..."

How many times have I told you not to drink from the toilet bowl? It's starting to affect your judgement. image
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    There's still time to make this all work before most of you loose all credibility with PCGS.

You're assuming that PCGS is even paying attention to most of what goes on here. If they were, then they'd have answered any of the hundreds of questions posted over the last year. They didn't and they don't. No big deal.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes and we got your view on the do-no-wrong PCGS. You're the unofficial PCGS Cheerleader around here. And unlike you, I posted to about 5 threads here.

The idea that PCGS is listening is a joke and just because they have responded to one point of their bread and butter Registry Sets forum doesn't mean they are listening. When PCGS addresses the hundreds of unanswered questions that have been posted over the last year, then I will believe they are listening. Until then, it's just another bad marketing cover-up/ploy. The fact that you've bought this ploy doesn't make it the truth. Sorry.
  • Options
    "Until then it's just another cover up"
    Greg, you've been listening to Art Bell too much lately.
  • Options
    ModMan, if you're going to quote me, then please don't change my quote: "Until then, it's just another bad marketing cover-up/ploy."

FYI, I've never listened to Art Bell and I had never even heard of him until his little disappearing act a while back.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I like Cheerleaders!

BOOMSHAKALAKA BOOMSHAKALAKA
    Gimmea P!!
    Gimmea C!!
    Gimmea G!!
    Gimmea S!!
    Whadaya got? PCGS!! YEAAAA PCGS!!!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    My comments would have made more sense if RegistryCoin hadn't removed what he wrote. Why'd you remove them?
  • Options
    I saw the final irony. Your comments would make no sense with or without my post. Goodby Greg
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he knew his posts make no sense, so he removed them.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    He seems to remove a lot of them. image
  • Options
    That's the soul of the final irony. You are absolutely correct. My comments do make no sense.
  • Options
    Irony is very ironic ...
    My eBay Items

I love Ike dollars and all other dollar series !!!

I also love Major Circulation Strike Type Sets, clad Washingtons ('65 to '98) and key date coins !!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, shouldn't we have more happy people ??