Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

So.....What Does The "King of Clad" Intend To Do?

Now that it has been decided that Mitch will be running the show..a few important questions pop into my mind.

Mitch, are you going to talk to collectors about your descisions regarding what you will say to PCGS about the registry? Or is this going to be a way for you to alter the registry in your best interest, and make some extra cash?

Do you know ANYTHING about coins minted before 1936? Much of the registry revolves around real coins, coins with a proven market and historic value, but does the registry czar give a damn about these coins? What if a question arises about what varieties of large cents to include? How about seated dimes? Are you in a position to make discisoins in these areas? NO Why? Becuase he can't (yet) make money in this category.

And many more, but It's too late for me to think clearly. G'nite.

Comments

• RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
  • Mitch owns a 1918/17 Buffalo Nickel overdate. What do you own Kyle?
    I'd say Mitch is MORE than qualified to lead us into the new Registry awakening.
    It's a new era.
    It's the rebirth of the Registry!
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    No need to TTT Kyle. It has already been estlablished that our former King will continue dealing his High Grade Moderns and will remain on the side unless his assistance is asked in dealing with a particular Registry issue.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew he was selling a 18/17D, but I did not know he owned one.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053