Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I am ready to sell my Modern Set

My question is where can I sell it for a reasonable amount.

The set is partial set but I do have all the .50 and $1 PR PCGS and about 75% of the gold with only 3 shy of the $10 and about 6 or 7 shy of the $5.

Can anyone help me located someone that buys them for a decent price. Need to sell as our financial needs no longer allows us to hold them. I have tried to keep them as long as possible but they must go fast.

Thanks for any and all help you can provide.
Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Try Wondercoin.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    You will get a better price by doing a no reserve auction for all the stuff on ebay. Guaranteed to sell and with paypal you will get your cash quick. Dealers are going to bend you over more than an ebay auction. You can quickly see what the item go for by searching past auctions. With moderns that is the market. If you have special stuff, really uncommon, maybe a dealer would get you more.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tizofthe: I sent you back a PM. My focus is on selected MS Gold and Silver Commems and it appears your collection is Proof.

But, ebay is certainly an option for you, however, a word of caution. I routinely pay the least amount of money for the coins I am looking for by winning them at auction. Up to 25%-33% less at auction. And I am not alone. A good example of this is a board member who won a Proof Platinum set on ebay for $4,995 when I have run a constant buy at $7,400+ for the set for the better part of a year now on the BST board. The board member simply won the ebay auction and flipped it to me at $7,400 a day or two later. I was happy to buy the set at $7,400, but sure wish I had won that one at $4,995!

Good luck with the sale though, whichever way you go.

Wondercoin

PS: Thanks for mentioning me Russ.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.