Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Beware....you may want to block ebay seller enicoin. AKA Elite Numismatics Inc. AKA PCGS forum memb

2»

Comments

• Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Brian:

...Just as a Contrast, and I mean a HUGE contrast, I'll use Mitch (Wondercoin) as an example of someone who gets top dollar and a HUGE loyal following from BOTH sellers and buyers. His word is golden. No excuses, No bullsh*t. >>

FYI - Russ is a reputable eBayer too.image
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>send him an email and ask them why. Then Neg 'em.... >>

I would just bid on another set. A negative feedback just seems a bit hostile when someone made a mistake in their listing. Heck, someone could have accidently pressed the "relaunch" button. To me, Negative Feedbacks should be reserved for cheats, and judging by this seller's feedback, he doesn't seem like a cheat. You have your money back, so there is no loss to you. Now, if you find that it costs you more to obtain a different set, it is probably fair that you ask this seller if they would be willing to make up the difference.

Just my opinion, but taking the high road will usually make you feel better than getting even. >>

In a slightly different scenario, I gave a guy a neg because he never sent me the coin that I paid for. Claimed he tried to send it twice. I gave the neg because ebay is about delivering what you are selling, not refunding money. It's great that I at least got my money back, but I also got screwed out of the opportunity to make some money too. I suspect the seller wasn't happy with the closing price.
  • Options
    Ouch...let the truth be known.

"I'm not the judge of Man, that is God's job, I just make arrangements for them to meet"
  • Options
    This is exactly the reason I stopped coming here on a regular basis. I get tired of the people (not everyone but you know who you are and you need to get a life) that come on here just to start S*** and argue and try to prove everyone wrong. I have many loyal customers and I have received numerous emails in support from them. If you don't want to buy from my business that is fine. Personally I think pleasing 998 out of 1000 customers is pretty good. Why don't you "expose" that?
  • Options
    I have bought from you in the past and didn't have any probs...it was a presale and I knew that. When I emailed you about its status you answered and I recieved the coin just as promised.
    "I'm not the judge of Man, that is God's job, I just make arrangements for them to meet"
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Personally I think pleasing 998 out of 1000 customers is pretty good. Why don't you "expose" that? >>

OK! Here it is (actually a tad better than 998/1000):

7 negs out of 5021 - 99.9%
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brccoins....No remorse....I hear ya.image

You could take this as a wake up call and listen to some of what coinboy is saying. It's all about customer service and treating people right. You will have much more business and really prosper in the long run. The coin hobby tends to be very forgiving to dealers who change their ways for the better.
  • Options
    This is exactly the reason I stopped coming here on a regular basis. I get tired of the people (not everyone but you know who you are and you need to get a life) that come on here just to start S*** and argue and try to prove everyone wrong. I have many loyal customers and I have received numerous emails in support from them. If you don't want to buy from my business that is fine. Personally I think pleasing 998 out of 1000 customers is pretty good. Why don't you "expose" that?

LOL! What a dope!
  • Options
    brccoinsbrccoins Posts: 302

<< <i>Brccoins....No remorse....I hear ya.image

You could take this as a wake up call and listen to some of what coinboy is saying. It's all about customer service and treating people right. You will have much more business and really prosper in the long run. The coin hobby tends to be very forgiving to dealers who change their ways for the better. >>

I will take this as a big wake up call because my customer service does need to be improved and will be improved.
  • Options
    My dealings with Brian…

I recently posted that I’ve done a lot of business with Brian, always with complete satisfaction…

Here’s my most recent experience….

I “won” an eBay auction from Brian for a 2006 w plat $50 PCGS MS70 for $2750 a few weeks ago (a good price at the time).

I accidentally paid for it twice. Yep, I sent him payment via PayPal, and then I also sent him a check issued directly from my bank. They called THREE times to ask about the double payment before they got in touch with me (I was unavailable).

Bottom line, they sent the coin AND my Bank Check back…and went to extraordinary efforts to make sure everything was OK.

Maybe Brian needs to re-examine the processes within his business, but I very much doubt there was any nefarious intents.

FloridaBill
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    Online sales people, especially those that operate within an auction venue, need to be held to certain standards, and more importantly need to hold themselves to those standards. This includes, at the very least, timely responses to customer service issues such as these. Two days doesn't even cut it. If you don't have the facilities to support it, you shouldn't be operating in that venue.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I will take this as a big wake up call because my customer service does need to be improved and will be improved. >>

If you really mean this, make it happen and become one of the good guys, then I wish you the best.image Time will tell.image
  • Options
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's posted several times in this thread and I still haven't heard an explanation why he doesn't answer a great majority of his phone calls and e-mails.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
    How does one block a seller?
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options
    I had a very similar experience last fall on a 20th Anniv. gold set. Snagged it for $3300 from ENICOIN, actually BRCCOIN, but this is when the name changed.

Sent the money via Paypal, and the set prices jumped overnight to about $4000. Never got a reply from any emails that I sent, managed to get his phone number somehow in Utah and left messages but none of them were returned. I am fuzzy on the details, but somehow I managed to contact him when he was in California, and had to threaten legal action if I did not get my money back.

Finally, about 45 days later I got a Paypal payment, for about $90.00 too much. Soooo........... I guess I got the last laugh.

He has been on my blocked list since.......

Forgot to add that a couple of weeks later he was also selling these sets again.
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭

<< <i>How does one block a seller? >>

Mentally.
  • Options
    unspendableunspendable Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    this seller had a large amount of 06 plats and threw a couple of presells in with the ones he had on hand..it was quite upsetting that he continued selling many more good plats after I won the auction , why he would do a presell while he was selling ones he had I have no idea, you have to read the auctions very carefully.... mike
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is exactly the reason I stopped coming here on a regular basis. I get tired of the people (not everyone but you know who you are and you need to get a life) that come on here just to start S*** and argue and try to prove everyone wrong. I have many loyal customers and I have received numerous emails in support from them. If you don't want to buy from my business that is fine. Personally I think pleasing 998 out of 1000 customers is pretty good. Why don't you "expose" that? >>

I would side with you on the fact that people jumping on you (generic "you") would keep someone away but it appears that you have a history of not being careful in your sales and/or not fulfilling orders on items that seem to go up.

Maybe you are as honest as a summer day is long in Alaska but your business practices certainly leave a lot to be desired. While no one may be able to satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time, the problems that are cropping up, involving dealing with you, are certainly things that don't need to occur. I don't think you have a valid excuse, sorry.

Maybe you feel it is ok to fulfull 9 out of 10 customers (where you make money) but that 1 out of 10 that you would not make as much money on, you don't satisfy, and that is ok with you....it is someone else's "error" or a software problem or something aside from you.

I am always wary when I read the same types of problems with someone, over and over, when they appear quite legit. Also wary when I see sellers on ebay changing their name, not even once or twice, but more......Yeah, I know there is always a "reason" to do so. Like maybe "hiding" from people?

You may not like hearing this but I don't see you really contributing to these forums so if you decide to run away and hide, because people are "picking" on you, then I don't see it as a loss. Either stand up and make things right and correct your business practices or go hide.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    I have had similar issue with him in the past. I paid for several Ben Frank Scientist and "he ran out" and wanted to give me founding fathers instead. Most of his stuff is presell and not in hand when he posts.
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had good luck with Brccoins (enicoin) out of Utah.

Fast shipping, coins arrived as described, no problems.

Just my thoughts,

Scott
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"self-slabber" >>

I like that term.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file