Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

RED CROSS Fund Raiser Tornado Victums

Hello my Fellow Registry Participants, Lord Marcovan has been very Generous in offering a Gold coin giveaway to US Coin Forum members on his Thread http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=589387 and I have sweetend the pot in the giveaway with a couple of additions. The winner will receive his gold coin from his hat 2nd place a PCGS registry coin from my personal collection 3rd place next coin 4th place final coin. Anyone that gives to the fund will be eligible for the drawing. The coins winners will be random drawn. The coins I have for the giveaway are as follows: 1909 VDB PCGS MS66RB Lincoln Cent, #2 coin: 1951 P PCGS MS-65 Roosevelt Dime Gorgeous Blue toner (from my Registry Set) #3 coin: 1950-D PCGS MS-64FB Jefferson Nickel. Again if you don't want to participate in the giveaway you may directly give to the American Red Cross today at 1-309-743-2166 let them know that it is for the Storm of Support for the Muscatine County residents. I lost my truck in the storm but felt that the residents of the Muscatine area are more in need of any support than myself. So Please Give whatever you can for the people that have lost so much. Drawing is for June 18,2007 so any funds after today will be for national disaster funds.
Mike.
imageimageSomeday REAL American HERO's will be on our COINS.
imageLink
Enjoying time at home with the family now is my full time passion.

rabbitracks toned showcase set
myurl

Comments

• rabbitracksrabbitracks Posts: 538 ✭✭
    Hello all to all on the Registry Boards. I don't know just how to say what I want to say as I'm curious as to why know one has taken a minute to say thanks for the offer. I posted the additions for anyone interested in obtaining a nice coin. They are not high super grade coins but the offer is for anyone who would like to give to a good cause The American Red Cross. Two years ago when help was really needed many around the country gave way more than they probably should have. The people in these areas that were hit by this tornado not just in Muscatine but in towns south of there all the way up into Wisconsin are in need of help. The date I posted this has long past and not a single hello or anything from any Registry members, on this thread. I am not asking anything for myself only to say thank you to Rob for his geneous offer of a Gold coin from his special hat. The offer is still good, anyone can give anything, to be on the list of these giveaways. A dollar won't break anyones piggy bank. Whoever wins I pay the shipping on the coins and it sure will be more than a dollar for that. Anyway thanks for all those that already have given of their heart to these needy people that have lost so much. Here is the linkfor anyone that would so like to have one of these nice coins or the Gold piece from Rob's hat. For anyone interested my insurance is going to cover ALL damages to my truck at the moment $16,000 from what the adjusters at the truck body shop have come to, what they have found. I'm currently using another one of our drivers rigs until mine gets out of the shop. Life is good, I'll just keep plugging away at what I do best, tour the country and find those keeper coins.
    Mike.
    Someday REAL American HERO's will be on our COINS.

myurl
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rabbitracks,

You have my sincere apologies because I must not have seen this post until now this morning. I feel for any place that has to put up with twisters. I kinda scratch my head and wonder why someone would want to live in tornado ally ie: Every time I turn on the weather channel it seems that there is this patch of red over the middle of OK, NE, and a few other states down that way. Its crazy. Tornados are serious if you have never seen one.

I will go and read the LM post and donate something. Good luck in getting your truck going!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Hi Mike,
    The last time we spoke, I hadn't read about your experience with the twister. That's quite a
    story and I pray for a positve conclusion. I've responded to lordmarcovan's thread and I challenge
    my fellow Lincoln collectors to donate to this worthy cause, as I have. Keep plugging away, and
    making those rabbitracks, all across our beautiful country.

RegistryNut image
  • rabbitracksrabbitracks Posts: 538 ✭✭
    Thanks Stooge and Registrynut, it's great of you both to donate to such a worthy cause as many will be helped during the coming year. I just pray that the hurricane season is like last year and very few of them reach our great land. Michael glad to see you back on the boards keep plugging away at those Lincolns one at a time if you have the funds. Paul thanks for your post as well many might be on vacation and didn't see it. If they did it's there loss good luck hope one of you gets one of these nice coins.
    Mike.
    Someday REAL American HERO's will be on our COINS.

myurl