Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

any up for Jan. trade

OK guys/gals I am ready for another trade. sign up before sunday the 13th. same as alway coins valued between 20.00 and 30.00 bucks. send to the person who sign below you and the last one to sign last send to me.

please send BEFORE the 19th

here is the name
MacCoin to
spinaker2000 to
rtgjeg to
ritchiewan to
Louie to
MarkJude to
PhillyJoe to
moursund to
GaCoinNewbie to
mact to
bgman to the next person to sign up before 12:00am est. or me

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer

Comments

• Options
    I'm in, and the 14th is my B-day! (#42)image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    I've never participated in a swap before, but I'd love to try it. Count me in!
    Rich
  • Options
    Hey mac I'm there.

Ritchie
    What will kill a thread faster than a reply from Ritchie?
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Mac, always ready for a good swap. Count me in. Still looking for slabbed eagles. Louie
  • Options
    MarkJudeMarkJude Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    I'm willing to give it a try, it sounds like fun...

Count me in!

MarkJude
    I'm here to learn a little something...
    Mark's Mattes
    Mark's Cameo SMS Set
    Mark's Non-Cameo SMS Set
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting to me. I'm in!
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in...

Remember, whoever signs up below me better have a hankering for some raw circulated U.S. coins, such as perhaps WL and Franklin halves, peace and/or Morgan dollars, indian cents, buffs, mercs, silver washington quarters, etc. imageimageimageimage

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    Toss me in the soup as well....had loads of fun last time waiting for the package to show.
    imageimage

• Options
    I'm in

matt
    "the world is full of kings and queens, they blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"
  • Options
    This sounds cool! image Count me in!!
    Beer, coins and rock 'n roll!
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Sounds like fun to me. Thanks for the thread.
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭

my local dealer
  • Options
    I gotta give a big thanks out to Mac, his swap arrived Fri. in time for my B-day. What a load of slabbed coins!image Mac must be upgrading. Here's what I got.
    NGC 2000-P MS67 SAC/awesome
    NGC 1949-S MS-66rd LINCOLN/very nice
    NGC 1943-P MS-67 LINCOLNimage
    PCGS 1975 MS-65 ROOSEVELT/way undergraded
    PCGS 1976 MS-64 ROOSEVELTimage

These are awesome!image Thanks Mac!!
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options

I want to publicly thank PhillyJoe for an excellent swap package:

2 count 'em 2 proof sets, 1959 and 1960, both UNOPENED. I'm tantalizing myself for a little while longer before opening those envelopes. What could be inside? A nice proof set? A scuffed up proof set? A super-nice cameo franklin? An amazingly valuable error?

Dang! I can't wait, I gotta look!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    double post, was really excited to hear about the sets i guessimage
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    welllllllllll???????
    what ya find moursund?

oh shhhh..all cameo coins?!?image

no really that is a killer swap package! glad you got them, and that was daXX nice of you phillyjoe!
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    Thanx Randy (bgman)the nice 07 ih cent, a couple of buffs, this is what did it for me 10 different Date V nickels I really like these! 7 mercs, 2 Barber dime 5 early date washintons, a standing liberty, a walking liberty, 2 franklins and a 64 kennedy.

my local dealer
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    I got Moursunds package today, unfortunately, I have to go to the post office tomorrow to pick it up. **Insert anticipation shiver here**

Mact, I was a couple days late getting your package in the mail(had to work Saturday and the PO was closed yestidy), but it went out this afternoon. Hopefully you should have it by the weekend.

Got the package today. A nice mixture of raw coins.

1854 Large cent
    1902 IH cent
    1944d Merc
    1936 Buffalo 5c
    ???6 Standing Lib 25c
    1945 Walking Lib 50c
    1963 Franklin 50c
    1922 Peace $
    1964d Washington 25c

Thanks for all the coins.
    imageimage

• Options

Well, my 2 proof sets, when opened, turned out to contain typical and somewhat scuffed up proof sets. image My dreams of cameos have been shattered... imageimageimageimage

Anyway, now I have a nice run of 59,60,61 proof sets. And maybe another one around here somewhere, I'm not sure... gotta organize this some day. image

am
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    I received my coins from MACT. Thanks for the nice assortment. Randy
    1976 3-piece Silver set
    Unc 1957 Silver Cert
    Nice 2-Cent piece, and a few other goodies

Looking forward to the next trade
  • Options
    I've been delinquent in reporting the contents of my swap package from spinaker2000. I've been away from my computer for a while. Anyway here's the list (and its long):

Unc. 1978 Eisenhower Dollar
    Unc. 1921 Morgan Dollar
    Circulated 1962 D Franklin Half (probably VF to XF)
    XF 1893 Columbian Exposition Half
    1904 Barber Quarter (Good)
    1929 Standing Liberty Quarter (Good)
    Unc. 2002 P Tennessee Quarter
    Unc. 1996 W Roosevelt Dime
    1912 Liberty Nickel (Good)
    Unc. 1958 D Lincoln Cent

The really great thing (one of them anyway) about this swap package is the 1921 Morgan. The Motto on the reverse is doubled. I posted this on the US Coins Forum, and nobody was able to give me a value. I'm still looking. Even if it is not worth any more than a plain 1921 Morgan. It will always have a place in my heart as it is my first "error" coin. Thanks Terry.
    Rich
  • Options
    my trade from GAcoin was wonderful. He PM'd me with my interests and send the following:

1950-D Jefferson MS64FS
    1945 Merc MS65 both PCGS

and a 2001 proof set.

THANKS JEFF!!!!
    "the world is full of kings and queens, they blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"