Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Submission Status?

I sent in cards on December 17, 2001 and the Submission Status portion of PSA stated that they received it on December 11th. Boy, these guys are good. Maybe I don't have to send them in, I'll just think about it and they'll grade them. I got the registered mail tag back, but if they screwed up, perhaps I'll get a Honus Wagner back and retire. Just wondering about this one.

I sent in cards on December 20, 2001 and screwed up the submission form (newbie), but they got it on December 27th, 2001. Seven days seems a lot of time, but it may be because of the holiday season (just venting). I've got no registered mail card back on that one, but I do have a submission number.

I sent in cards on December 18, 2001 and got a card back on that one dated December 27, 2001.

Just wondering if anyone has any tales about sending in registered mail with cards, the status submission page, and anything else you can think of.

Hey PSA, I think you do a great job, since I screwed up on the first two submissions and you must have caught them.

Anyone as a youngster fill out those damn things on the back on cereal boxes and just wait and wait for the goodies to arrive? Anxious - hoping that the neighbor didn't rip off the rewards of boxtops and that penney you scotched taped to the card?

Just wondering, pondering, and trying to create some conversation.

Happy collecting you 12 year olds who are now in your late 30's or early 40's.

Dale

P.S. - When you check in on the Submission Status and they state that your "cards" are on the way, do they just say that or do they state what they are sending you back (i.e., grade, etc). Just another wondering thought.

Gawd, this stuff is great.

1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
#15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
#23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    If your cards are on the way, the grades should all be listed. If not, call customer service for help.
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Dale,

Sounds like you're looking to overtake us all pretty quickly on the 72 Topps Registry! When you start getting your cards back, if you're getting any 8's or 9's (in doubles) gimme a shout and we can do a little horse tradin. I always have slabbed 72's comin or goin! image
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!