Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

1705 NGC AU55 Austria Olmutz Charles III Josef Broad Thaler (Dav-1209)

StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are your thoughts and comments about this 1705 NGC AU55 Austria Olmutz Charles III Josef Broad Thaler (Dav-1209)?? I have provided 2 sets of photos below for your reference.

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Comments

• worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭✭
    I think you have done well Stuart. Great quality pictures.
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic old patina too.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Nice and crusty! Looks like a 64 with a wipe or three. I'd take that AU55 over a beat-up and spit-out MS61 or MS62 any day.
  • dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    The first coin looks great! Looks like original skins and most likely handled only a few times over the last 300 years.

Good acquisitions!

Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.