Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Another Awesome Grading Special for June

I see that one of the June specials is 1960-present sports and non-sports cards at $5 a pop/10 card minimum/$75 max value! PSA is going to get FLOODED with cards this month... send 'em off early to beat the rush!
Paul

Comments

• Options
    RangermanRangerman Posts: 276 ✭✭
    I hear you. However, I'll wait awhile before doing specials again-my March special RECEIVED 7 APR isn't graded yet and likely won't be til 12 June------ that's when the voucher clock will start ticking. No biggieimage
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    I'm also waiting on a March special and thought I'd hold off on the monthly specials for awhile. Of course PSA offers the exact special I've been waiting for and I've already begun going through my "to-be-graded" pile.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Sent mine out this morning!!!image
  • Options
    what's the deadline for psa to return CC specials? still waiting on a march sub (not logged in until 4/18 due to a 3 wk stay on the 'problem shelf').
  • Options

<< <i>Sent mine out this morning!!!image >>

SAme here!!

Still waiting for the March Recieved 4/12......

Just when I thought I could save money this month......PSA gives us a special that we have have been waiting for..... Now the wait begins!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on a March sub logged in FINALLY on 4/11. I like the new special but REFUSE to send anything off to psa right now when I'm still waiting on a sub from a special 3 months ago!! Sick of waiting!
    Paul
  • Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    78 cards in the mail this morning!

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent mine 1 day mail today. Hopind to be first in line. I think it works the other way around though. On the march special I sent my cards in on the last day and they graded them within 2 weeks. I dont know how that works. It seems wierd yalls havent been graded yet.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Sent mine Friday Priority and it was received today (Monday).
    Pretty darn fast for the USPS considering I live in Virginia.
    Usually takes at least a week to get there.
  • Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭
    Are we sure sports cards are included? It looks to me that it's just non-sport.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Are we sure sports cards are included? It looks to me that it's just non-sport. >>

June
    Collectors Club Grading Special #1
    (For Gold & Platinum Members)

1960 to Present
    $5 each
    For Sport and Non-Sport Cards Valued Under $75 Each - 10 Card Minimum -
    Turnaround Varies with Demand

Hurry! All orders must be postmarked between 06/01/07 - 06/30/07

This special is valid for Sport and Non-Sport Cards from 1960 to Present valued under $75 each for $5 per card. There is a 10 card minimum required per order. The turnaround time varies with demand. Coins & Pins are permitted on this special. This special excludes Tallboys, Supersized Cards, T-3's, Thick Memorabilia/Patch Cards and Autographed Cards.*
  • Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭
    Gracias, my good man.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problema.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Great June special...... I dropped off 650 cards at Sportsfest on two orders. I hope to see them b4 the National in August. They usually pop for me in 3-4 weeks. Here's hoping my past luck continues. image