Home Sports Talk
Options

just got back from Shea, Bonds goes 0 fer 3

WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
And he was boo'd everytime he came up. Nobody left early, everyone was hoping he would bat in the 9th. he was on deck.

sad...........................

great game as el duke pitched 2 hit ball over 7 innings

Steve
Good for you.

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I have never been to Shea, where is it in New York?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Shea Stadium is in Queens.

Flushing meadow to be exact. The 64 worlds fair was in the same basic locale.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    When you smell vomit and someone has their hand in your back pocket you have reached the stadium!

JS
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i>When you smell vomit and someone has their hand in your back pocket you have reached the stadium!

JS >>

Hey.......don't diss Shea.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you smell vomit and someone has their hand in your back pocket you have reached the stadium!

JS

Lame comment from a pseudo-fan of the Sillies, Yucs and Criminoles. P.S. How 'bout them Phils tonight, was that a football score? image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Shea Stadium is in Queens.

Flushing meadow to be exact. The 64 worlds fair was in the same basic locale.

Steve >>

I was at Shea in 64 as a young boy living in Connecticut and if I'm remembering right, the World's Fair was within viewing distance of the stadium.