Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Searched through a few rolls of nickels and cents tonight...

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
found a jefferson nickel roll that looked to be from the early 80s. Seemed to be a lot of high grade 70's and 80's coins in there

Proof?

Also found a couple of wheat cents.

Fun overall. I think I'm going to pick up a few rolls each week and rummage through.

Comments

• Options
    BurksBurks Posts: 1,103
    Roll searching is a great way to blow some time or have some fun. I search rolls between rounds on BF2142 or during commercial break on football games.

~90,000 cents searched this year so far. Quarter million is my goal this year.
    WTB: Eric Plunk cards, jersey (signed or unsigned), and autographs. Basically anything related to him

Positive BST: WhiteThunder (x2), Ajaan, onefasttalon, mirabela, Wizard1, cucamongacoin, mccardguy1

Negative BST: NONE!
  • Options
    Snowman24Snowman24 Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Nice finds - roll searching can be fun - ive already gone thru 34,000 cents from this time last year. I get them from my parents bank and turn them into my bank. It would get old for the bank taking them out and back thru the same one.

Burks - hope your turning those cents back in. that could be over 500 pounds on the floor. Imagine 250,000 cent in a pile on the floor - that could be 3/4 of ton. wow - i wonder if that could cave in my floor at the house - snowman

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    haha, that's a lot of change to look through, you guys find anything good?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file