Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How much has Levi sold this time?

Does anyone know the figures? How much listing fees were and what he sold??

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

As always, he sold nothing to me.
    I'm a bargain hunter, and it's tough to find bargains

when a starting price is about 4 times the normal selling price ... image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, thats why I block him from my search
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    I did notice a few of his listings had bids, but I didn't keep track. I'm just glad his listings won't clutter up my searches for awhile now.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    $1.3 million today
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
    Dear Handyman,

How do you block sellers from your searches on ebay? Thank you.

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    ok. Yea
    Anyhow ,Here is a challege. What was the highest asking price compared to past auction results on ebay. Ex Levi wants 1,000,000 for a 1985 topps Common and the last one sold went for -.01
    What was it?
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Too many pages for me to add the 30-day totals on

goofbay.com

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$1.3 million today >>

Not even close........ he didn't have a very good day...........

This morning he had 14500 items listed....he now has 1250 listed in his store..........so appr 13000 ended today.

An EBAY search of completed listings only goes up to 10001.....of the 10001 items he sold 191 items.........most were under $30.

There were items sold that ended at $1750, $375, $350, $300, $250, $250, and $200. Total $3475.

If the rest of his items sold averaged $40 that would add up to about $7500.

There are 3000 items not trackable........but using the same % he would sell another 60 items
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options

<< <i>$1.3 million today >>

This is how silly rumors are started......image

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There are 3000 items not trackable........but using the same % he would sell another 60 items >>

right, thats how i came up with $1.3 million
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>

<< <i>There are 3000 items not trackable........but using the same % he would sell another 60 items >>

right, thats how i came up with $1.3 million >>

LMAO
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    You can sort by highest price and start searching. Truthfully it looks like he took a beating this time, roughly 10K sales on 2-4K listing fees. On one of the BIN sales he did over 200K, so I'm guessing he will keep trotting out the cards until he can't justify the expense.
  • Options
    When did he sell 200,000.00 on ebay. On his prices!!!???
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    He did over 200K during a BIN special during the last year. Sold several cards for over $15K and over 400 total. His cards, his prices.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    Dumb question....

I have seen Levi's name come up frequently on this message board. What is his eBay user ID??

Thanks.image
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Levi is 707 Sportscards.
  • Options
    How long before Stone chimes in about the coolness of the name Levi Bleam?? I can't wait!!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not trying to make anyone angry, but really, who cares how much he charges/makes? Why begrudge the guy for setting his prices the way he does, and then spend the time sifting through his listings to see if he made any money. If his prices are not what you would pay (I wouldnt pay them either), then obviously you hit the X and move on to a listing more in lines with what your budget will allow, but to get all caught up in tracking all this seems like a big waste of valuable free time. Just my opinion of course. image
  • Options
    I didn't realize Levi was 707 sportscards. Nice things, but you guys are right you can find the same cards for less.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I have met him a few times at the Robert Morris University show in Pittsburgh. He seems like a nice guy, I had emailed him about a PSA 4 Bill Russell rookie that he had listed on his site for $525 and later listed on ebay at $525 but droped it to $500 several days in. I emailed him about the card and he said he would have it at the show and that $500 was about where we needed to be. I looked at the card in person and it wasn't really what I was hoping for so I was thinking it over and I ended up buying a raw Russell with great centering and corners, but a few surface wrinkles for less than I thought it would bring on ebay. It was the only other Russell at the show so I was pretty happy.
  • Options

<< <i>Im not trying to make anyone angry, but really, who cares how much he charges/makes? Why begrudge the guy for setting his prices the way he does, and then spend the time sifting through his listings to see if he made any money. If his prices are not what you would pay (I wouldnt pay them either), then obviously you hit the X and move on to a listing more in lines with what your budget will allow, but to get all caught up in tracking all this seems like a big waste of valuable free time. Just my opinion of course. image >>

Those of us who buy graded sportscards on ebay have to wade through an endless amount of high priced cards everytime there is a cheap listing day thanks to Mr Bleam........I don't think anyone here is begrudging Mr Bleam anything.........curiosity gets the better of us...

......spending time posting on message boards in general could be construed as wasting valuable time..imageimage

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>spending time posting on message boards in general could be construed as wasting valuable time..imageimage >>

Yes, it sure "could be", but caring about someone elses livelyhood/business just because there is a little more scrolling involved definately is. Let's be honest it isnt the scrolling, its the fact that he has what buyers need, but at more than what they can afford and it angers them. Let's call it what it is. I have met him plenty of times and found him to be standoffish and giving off a sense that he's better than you because of his inventory, so my feelings are not driven by a like for this man, just a dislike for jealousy, if thats what this all stems from. If not, then oooops, my bad.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>spending time posting on message boards in general could be construed as wasting valuable time..imageimage >>

Yes, it sure "could be", but caring about someone elses livelyhood/business just because there is a little more scrolling involved definately is. Let's be honest it isnt the scrolling, its the fact that he has what buyers need, but at more than what they can afford and it angers them. Let's call it what it is. I have met him plenty of times and found him to be standoffish and giving off a sense that he's better than you because of his inventory, so my feelings are not driven by a like for this man, just a dislike for jealousy, if thats what this all stems from. If not, then oooops, my bad. >>

HUH?? WTF you going on about?.........I am an accountant and that is how my mind works.....that is why the figures and bottom line interest me; nothing more.........to each his own I suppose...

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't think it is jealousy or anything either. I look at Mr. Miracles Ebay store to see if anyone really drops that kind of cash on modern rare basketball singles. What can I say I like to know my market.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levi Bleam...

I just like the name.

Mike
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I dunno how well levi did but i did very well listing HOF cards at .20 cents each!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I should not admit it, but I bought a card from Levi within the past month (not on ebay). I paid $475 for a PSA 8 61 Houk. I have bought from him in the past as well. I bought a 1961 PSA 8 Gentile for $150 from Levi; as you might guess that was many years ago.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I get worried that my stuff will get lsot in the mix, but I usually just scroll past the items with no bids on the final day.

On ANOTHER note, I can't believe the prices he got for some UGLY 1915 cracker jacks that were all PSA 1MK badly, the faces being traced over in pencil on the card! I am the FIRST person buy a nice PSa 1, but the pencil just kills the eye appeal for me

• Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Everyone already knows Levi/707's stuff is overpriced. If someone wants to go on and pay ridiculous prices, he is free to do so, but I know I block all of his auctions on 20 cent listing days.
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Mike---sometime when you are not drillling holes in people's teeth you should put together a compendium of all the Levi threads and post it every month so people can regularly see the pros and cons of Levi's business plan
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he ever sold a NNOF Frank Thomas before?
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder if he ever sold a NNOF Frank Thomas before? >>

I heard the PSA 8's go for $450 sometimes!