Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The 1981 Topps Football case break was a bust, but BBCE has made an offer....

Steve Hart from BBCE contacted me tonight and said that he noticed that the 1981 Topps Football case break kind of died off. He wanted me to let anyone who was interested know that he is going to break a case and he would sell us boxes for $381.36 delivered.

That is the same price that we would have received if we would have bought the case. Normally he sells these boxes for $425-$450 plus shipping.

If you want to order a box (or 2 or 3) let Steve or Rick at BBCE know that you saw this post on the CU boards.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    Another classy move by a very classy guy.

He said I could have mine for $81.32.

NJMH
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I just wanted to bring this to the top one more time in case someone missed it.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation