Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry Freebie questions

Hi Guys, Does anyone know what is the max. value allowed on the cards to be sent in on a set registry freebie invoice? Also, has anyone ever traded or sold unwanted grading freebies from sets they don't collect anymore to other collectors that can use them? Just wondering. Neil

Comments

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    ..any card in the set regardless of value can be sent in as a freebie..............Freebies, I am sure, would not be not transferable
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    I don't know about value but this is a lesson I learned the hard way. If you are submitting sets for the free grades then do each one seperately. Reason being if you send in multiple sets you get 1 voucher for all the sets meaning you have to submit them all at once. It's great if you have cards from each set but if you don't then you are stuck waiting until you do.

Disgruntled Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    But if they are all separate, you have to pay return shipping for each one. That wouldn't make sense.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I only asked for a freebe when I had a card to grade or regrade. I keep diligent records of that. I do combine many orders to save on shipping.