Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

how do you ship your wax boxes?..

just a standard sized wax box from the 80's or 90's.. what usps service level do you use, assuming its not an overly expensive wax box (in the $50-100 range for value)..

how much do you charge for shipping them?..

and how much does it cost you at the post office?..
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i always use my own box when sending via ups, that will save roughly 50% of what you will b spending.

wax boxes or sets i usually charge $11.00 for s/h, i find boxes lying around the server room and use them to ship.

for boxes or sets ups is the truth. my local ups where i work uses paperless forms, so all i do is verify that ship to addy is correct (i bring a print off of paypal total page), then signature and i am done (the only requirement here is having your e-mail and personal info in their system). ups automatically sends me a confirmation e-mail, which i send to buyers so they know when tehy will recieve their stuff. pretty hands off and utterly reliable, they friggin send cupcakes via ups and they dont get broken!

julen

RIP GURU
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    PA.... you should be able to get just about any wax box in a $9.05 flat rate box... as long as it stays in the US, that might be the best way to go.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly! I always use a flat rate Priority Box. You can use the shirt box or the regular box.

Shane