Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WILL PAY $$$$ FOR A PSA 9 '75 MINI RYAN

Seriously. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

MC

Comments

• Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    Thanks.
  • Options
    $$$$ for 75 Mini Ryan PSA 9. PM me.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    matt is somewhat of a new cu message board poster, but i must vouch for his good character and actual
    generosity.

he is a 100% positively, credible.

back to yardwork~
    j

ps: jonny morton 14 hours and counting until he gets KTFO
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Thanks for keeping this thread fresh, J. Let it be known that I will make someone a rich man for that Ryan. I'll even give them my PSA 8. If I hadn't DROPPED it after I pulled it from a pack I wouldn't be plagued by its one white-ish corner. Really sticks in my craw. Hope those 9s are sitting well in your collection; they were my babies.
  • Options
    Just keeping this prominently displayed on the board with a new message. Still offering $$$ for mini Ryans or others in PSA 9 & 10. Thanks.
  • Options
    $$$$ for 1975 Ryan Minis #5 and 500 PSA 9. Thanks.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Hey I actually cracked a pack a few years ago at Sportsfest and pulled the Ryan highlight and it was graded a PSA MINT 9 and went for 620.00 or so a few years ago on ebay! I was just curious is it worth more or less than what I sold it for back then?
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    I just spoke with another gentleman who had the #5 HL Mini in PSA 9. He said that he paid 511 for it around the same time. He's the only person so far that I've spoken to about acquiring one; based on the small sample space of you two, it appears that's the range people have paid. Ultimately it's worth what someone will pay for it when someone wants to sell it. In my case I want it a great deal, so if you have one and would entertain an offer let me know.

Best,
    MC
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    also what is the pop on the highlight?

I wish I did still have that one but to be honest it was a borderline 8/9 and got the nine so it went on ebay the day it came back from PSA and went for 620.00 or so!
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Still searching for both #500 anf #5 RYAN MINI in PSA 9. Will pay well. Thanks.