Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

question on a sale barn purcase!

i found a box of ghost busters II from 89 Opee Chee..he had ten on but i got it for $7..i realize the value depends on condition which varies through the box. It is a full box and all packs look pretty nice but the box is dinged up really badly...is this a good purchase? what are the valuable ones i should look for if i decide to open the packs?

thanks guys!
almo
life's a garden baby, dig it!

Comments

• Options
    i guess no one knows anything about these.. i dont really either, not sure what i should do with the box?
    life's a garden baby, dig it!
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I don't think I have ever seen OPC packs for that product, but I don't think there is much of a demand for it. I would stick it on a shelf for a while and not open it. There certainly is no "key card" to look for, though I would love to have a Dr. Peter Venkman solo card...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Save the box for a rainy day and bust it! I love busting old boxes I can buy for less than a high end baseball pack. I recently bought a box of Catwoman cards from 2004 for 10 and got a set and a Sharon Stone pieceworks card!
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.