Home Sports Talk

Sure the Pets are playing good right now...but...

stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
Come the cold weather and the playoffs, they will lie down like dogs. I don't care if they win the East by 20 games, come playoff time these overpaid mercenaries are gonna want to go home. They don't want to get involved in any tough playoffs - the extra playoff money is peanuts to them and these Pets players have no heart.

The Pets absolutely, positively, guaranteed will not get into the World Series.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same ol' story from the resident Sillie fan, can't you come up with anything other than the tired dog routine...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't want to get involved in any tough playoffs

I don't care if they win the East by 20 games,

At least you're finally acknowledging that the Mets will win the NL East. That's a start in the right direction for you....after all, Rome wasn't built in a day, so we'll take that for now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I acknowledged that a while ago that it is likely the Pets will win the East. But it's gonna windup being another disappointing year for Pets fans.

Phillies fans? Heck - I'm used to disappointing years! LOL