Home Sports Talk
Options

Cleveland Rocks!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
Cavs - Pistons tied 2-2 now.

The Cavs and Lebron are the only bright spots in the BORRRRRING NBA playoffs, after Stern stupidly kicked the Suns out. Now back to channel 130 - something to try and find the Stanley Cup finals -- I know they are hiding in there somewhere. image

Comments

• Options
    Come on, give LeBron some props!!

Finally, good reason to keep watching the NBA playoffs. Now where is the Stanley Cup finals? Channel 1338?
  • Options
    I hope Cleveland wins.

I can't remember the last time Cleveland won a championship in any sport. I know the Indians won the pennant twice in the 1990's but no WS title.

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Detroit isn't doing too well against any of the Cleveland teams this week thus far.

whatta game last nite!
  • Options
    I can't remember the last time Cleveland won a championship in any sport. I know the Indians won the pennant twice in the 1990's but no WS title.

So when was the last time?

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    The Tribe won the 1920 W.S. and the 1948 W.S. they lost in 1954, 1995 and 1997.
  • Options

<< <i>I can't remember the last time Cleveland won a championship in any sport. I know the Indians won the pennant twice in the 1990's but no WS title.

So when was the last time? >>

Browns won NFL Title in 1964.
  • Options
    Yeah, they just talked about the last championships on the post game show. I am extremely happy for the Cavaliers and the long suffering fans in Cleveland. Even though my young son is a Knicks fan is he going ga-ga over LeBron. Maybe LeBron indeed will be the next Michael Jordan. LeBron should have been more original though....I know his all time favorite player is Michael Jordan but he should have picked another number other than 23 to give himself some uniqueness.

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i hope cleveland wins too!!! that would be nice and good for the NBA.

i hope james gets a title
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont follow the NBA at all but I would like to see James and Cleveland gat a championship, good for Cleveland fans!