Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question about shipping

I want to ship a package with the USPS. I have 2 Priority boxes; The smaller one, the one I want to use does not have "Flat Rate" printed on it. The other Priority box is larger than I need, but "Flat Rate" is printed on the box.

Does it have to have the words Flat Rate printed on the box to get that rate?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    yes
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Yes is correct, but unless the item is heavy, you might make out better at the regular rate with the smaller box.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>you might make out better at the regular rate with the smaller box >>

You may be right. I am shipping 550 Buffalo nickels, but my postage scale only goes to 5 pounds, so I will weigh it at work tomorrow to see which way is best

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation