Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

May special question...

Has anyone submitted cards under the $13/5 day May special and what has the time-frame been in receiving grades?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Including shipping time (I sent it registered priority) they received it on a Monday, posted grades the following Monday, and I received it back on Friday. So I guess it was about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I know there's still some March specials pending and I was wondering about the "5 day" time-frame. Seems like they're getting those subs out done on time. Thanks.
  • Options
    My submission included both the $13/5 day and the $8/eternity specials back in Aprili. The $13/5 day specials posted on the 5th day after being entered. The $8 specials are on schedule to post around XMAS. Just in time for next year's set registry awards.
    Learn some history of the game. Join a vintage base ball team in your area and get out there.
    Simsbury Taverneers
    My PSA Sets
  • Options

<< <i>My submission included both the $13/5 day and the $8/eternity specials back in Aprili. The $13/5 day specials posted on the 5th day after being entered. The $8 specials are on schedule to post around XMAS. Just in time for next year's set registry awards. >>

LOL... I guess that the group March special sub I'm part of should be graded by Turkey-day. Hopefully.