Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Spectacular NOLAN RYAN master set

Someone pointed out the great #1 Mike Schmidt Master Set and while I agree it is a great collection (congratulations Phillies Phan!!!) have you checked out the #1 Nolan Ryan Master set? At almost 1300 cards and the #1 set has a 97% completion rate... it is truly spectacular. Congrats to Fitzgerald Collection!

Comments

• Options
    AlfiewtAlfiewt Posts: 337
    I would check out the set, but the set is closed. I don't care how many cards are in the Ryan set, it cannot be compared to Phillies Phan's set which is open and has scans and comments for many cards.
  • Options
    Well that is just plain ignorant. There are dozens of great sets listed here that are closed, either in the top spot or not, and I can appreciate all of their effort put into their collections. I can see past the fact they have closed their sets for whatever reason. Lastly just check out the plain numbers of the sets. Ryan's cards needed for the set run from 1967-1993 and Schmidt's are only 1972-1990. Ryan collection is 1292 cards total and Schmidt's is only 601. Less than half!!! Like I mentioned before, the Phillies Phan collection is impressive but I think the Fitzgerald Collection is just that little bit better. Congrats to them.