Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone else remember 1994 Marvel Masterpieces?

I remember collecting these as a kid and was thrilled to get the vast majority of the set, including most of the inserts for about $20 delivered a few days ago. I have no idea where my set from back in the day went to.

Below are some of my favorites. I have the tedious (but still fun) task of putting the whole thing in penny sleeves and pages. So far, I know I need a base card of #89 - Pheonix and a new #20 - Carnage (mine has a crease). I'll be sure to add any other cards I may need after going through the set more thoroughly.

Some of the inserts

Comments

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    I think I still have some sitting in a box somewhere. They are real nice cards. So are the Fleer Flairs.
  • yankeeno7 - You're right. Flair has always been pretty sweet.

Well, I just went through them all. Luckily, all I need as far as base cards are concerned is #20 Carnage and #89 Phoenix.

The only insert I need is Powerblast #6 Scarlet Witch

If anyone has any of those three for trade, let me know image
    Thanks, Ray
    If I come across mine anytime soon I'll check to see if I have your needs.

• << <i>If I come across mine anytime soon I'll check to see if I have your needs. >>

Sweet, man. Thanks, I really appreciate it.
  • Was 1994 the first year for Marvel Masterpieces?
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
    I think it was 1992...I just found a bunch of them and I think that was their dates. I'll check again though.

• think it was 1992...I just found a bunch of them and I think that was their dates. I'll check again though.

I think you are right. 1992 was the first year. I remember Joe Jusko was the artist and that's not his style.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion