Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I have added my recent crossovers to my dime sets...

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some have pics, some don't. The pic for the 1840 no drapery is coming. Ken (Fairlaneman) is fixing it for me.

Thanks Ken.

Later, Jon

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK ya bum, you finally did it. You finally got me to say...WOW thats an incredible set you have going!!!

Those new adds are very nice for the grade. You have added some very low pop coins to your set and they only have a small handful of upgrades higher.

And being just under 75% complete...imageimageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Very nice coins as always Jon. I love the originality of the 59-S and 70-S coins you've added.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jon I saw this thread and realized I forgot something. It is done and you should have it now.

Cheers.

Ken
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Wow, that is truly an amazing set, well done and continue the good work!
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    you sir are very smart....buying the coin not the plastic...then crossing which ever coins you want into any tpg`s holder you want....obviously you have a good eye....one day i hope all coins are bought for what they are not the holder they are in as anyone who only buys one services coins competes with one hand tied behind his back and cant possibley end up with what he/she should of

....i put most of my commem set into ngc holders because they look better in white than clear....the ones i didnt would not cross from pcgs to ngc......and a few if crossed would not be crossed back...obviuosly those pcgs coins are just fillers for now until i can dump them

monsterman
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    savey mate
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gregg,

I do buy the coin not the holder and will buy raw coins IF they are nice and gradable.

Jon