Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The bigger question: Is it 'Councel' or' Council'?!

Before we even continue with all of this we must agree on a common spelling for this word. I'd hate to think of the big-wigs at PCGS laughing at us.

Comments

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    It's council.......oops! image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MM, once again you have managed to get past the blah blah blah and pull out the important issues of this whole thing.

Perosnally, i coudn't spell that word if my life depended on it, so I don't really shiv a git how you spell it.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    It really doesn't matter because when this council arrives to counsel the BigWigs they will say something like this: (from recent posts)

The 1st Council Member approaches Rick Montgomery, Large Stockholder & Prez of PCGS: Why don't you remove the Pop 0 coins from the Large Cent Registry Set? PCGS has never graded a specimen so how am I sposed to collect one? What? You want me to grow up? Well I want you to F*ck Off so I guess we're even.

The 2nd Council Member approached Q. David Bowers, another Large Stockholder and Prez of Bowers & Merena Auctions: I though you were gonna make PCGS slab our varities so we could quit sending them to SEGS & ANACS because PCGS could use the money. Well, you were exposed as a LIAE, and I THOUGHT you seemed to of regretted it. But now, you are trying to act like the arrogant A** that you are. Don't make me step in AGAIN Mitch, a b*tch slap your a**. So! YOU, LIAR, ARROGANT A**, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, and THINK about what you DID, and APOLOGIZE

3rd member Council Member approaches David Hall, yall know who he is: That's when you're going to get the smack down.

As they bounce on their pointy heads on the sidewalk after CarolJ ejects them from PCGS headquarters and John bans them for life from the boards ModMan squeaks: Yo, Mitch! You know I'll just be a figurehead- a 'puppet' so to speak.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Kyle, I've always liked you, even when you were involved in that "ripping off little kids with Wheatback pennies" fiasco/scandal of last spring.

I've even privately supported you when you were involved in that "My Rainbow Morgan can beat up your Rainbow Morgan". debate.

But, you're starting to cross the line.

You've now moved down to #13 on my list.