Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Cant add card to registry help plz.

Hello

I need a little help on adding a 65 Clemente to my set registry. I add the cert# but won't register. Does this mean someone else has that card still in their set registry? Cause i got it off feebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• When you tried registering it, some sort of note should have appeared. "card already registerd to someone else"....."serial number not matching such and such set"......if nothing popped up..kind of strange.

• << <i>Hello

I need a little help on adding a 65 Clemente to my set registry. I add the cert# but won't register. Does this mean someone else has that card still in their set registry? Cause i got it off feebay. Any help would be appreciated. >>

Did you try checking the cert # for authenticity?
  • MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    If it is in another set, the set holder has been automatically notified.
    Sometimes there's just a glitch. Try re-entering it.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    If MOSH owned it at anytime forget about him helping you. Get out your scanner and send it to PSA. They will help you get it registered. He is as rude and thoughtless as any big time collector I have met when it comes to removing cards from his registry.

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    I recently was notified I had a card in one of my sets someone else owned. A 1985 Topps Joe Montana. Looked up the set and it showed I had a PSA 9, when I knew I had a PSA 8 (paid $1.00 for it). So I deleted the PSA 9, and entered my PSA 8. Strangely, the PSA numbers where not that close....so I imagine one of my other cards was close and it is not entered so I need to sort through the 60+ cards I have and check. Anyway, it does happen by accident at times and if the PSA 9 owner is reading this, sorry about that.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.