Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

SSP - 2007 Silver Britannias Now Available!

I finally broke down and stocked up on the incredibly expensive 2007 British Silver Britannias. I was boycotting them due to the high cost but finally decided to get them after seeing one at a coin show.

I currently have them on eBay for $26.95 plus $1.95 S&H ($28.90) or can offer them to forum members at a special discount price of $27.00 per coin delivered to a U.S. address (add $1.00 per coin for international delivery). If interested, simply send a PayPal payment to silvereaglecoins@hotmail.com

I know the price is high but my cost was high due to a price increase from the BRM and a crappy UK vs US exchange rate. Many of you have asked me to stock these over the past several months so here you go!

My eBay Auctions

Silver Eagle Coin Company Website
Silver Chinese Pandas, Canadian Maple Leafs, Australian Kookaburras, Mexican Libertads, and Austrian Philharmonics NOW AVAILABLE at Excellent Prices!

Comments

• AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Pretty coin!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    That's not a bad price at all. The britannias are just a slightly more expensive series. They cost $28+ $6-7 shipping from the BRM. I've already gotten mine, though.
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!! PayPal on it's way.image
    Becky
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image...now how about those Libertads??? image

• Paypal sent ($56.00) for two (2) and thank you for the special offer!
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Got it today!! Thanksimage
    Becky
  • DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508
    cool offer! paypal sent for one, thanks!

Doug