Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is PSA working today?

I'm waiting on 12 orders that should be ready any day and none have popped yet. Has anyone's grades been posted today?

Regards,

Greg M.
Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
E-Bay id: greg_n_meg

Comments

• Options
    they are working today...but off monday i think
  • Options
    Greg:

All of my last submissions, I was notified about 6:00 PM PST that they were posted.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I think it's best we wait for our other orders until next week after the beating we took on this latest sub. image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    12 orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    I sent in my big order of 189 cards and haven't gotten the grades yet. I've had 5 other order post since then, all but one with no guaranteed turnaround time and they all posted before the big order which has been there since 4/5.
  • Options
    Hey Greg, have you heard of any of our other subs popping yet? The CSR told me to expect my grades this week sometime...that didn't happen. I know Frank got his, any others pop?
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Nope - only two of the 1960 to modern orders popped - Jim's which graded Monday of LAST week and Frank's on Wednesday - that's is. What really sucks is that I need the grades from one of my orders to take over 1st place in the Marino basic set. I figured that handing in the orders 2 1/2 months before awards was sufficient ...but I was wrong. I have no idea why the orders are so staggered. I figured once they'd start the first order then the others would quickly follow.

Crazy.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    I had a sub pop earlier this week! That sub was logged in on 3/21 and was graded on the 44th business day it was there! Don't expect anything too early! I had called a customer service rep on day 42 wondering if it was close and they said to expect 44 to 45 days for all of March's specials. Hope that helps!
    Paul
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    16 card ($10 rate) modern submission ...

Date Received: 05/18/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 05/25/2007
    Date Shipped: 05/25/2007

6 card PSA CC voucher ...

Date Received: 05/17/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 05/25/2007
    Date Shipped: 05/25/2007